Rick Marks wrote:
Dear Open Office, I have successfully installed Open Office, but I did it without Java. I just installed Java but now want to include Java in the open office programming to take advantage of all of Open Office's features. How do I do it, and what do I do. Do I need to "Uninstall" it, and then reinstall it? Or is there an easier way? If I deinstall it, will I be able to get it back? How do I get Open Office to recognize my Java Runtime Download.

I like Open Office and want it to work to its full potential.

Thanks for your help,

Rick Marks
Hi Rick

Welcome aboard. Just go to the directory where OOo is installed and there should be a program jvmsetup.exe. Run this and Java will be enabled.

HTH

Russell