The person who sends an email to users@openoffice.org doesn't recieve
it back. We are getting your emails.

Try logging in as the Administrator and doing the install. (If you
can't find the account, you'll need to log out of all users completely
and hit Ctrl-Alt-Del 3 times at the logon screen. Then type
Administrator for the user and also provide the Administrator
password.)

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:41:52 -0000, Jean Lemay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi again.
>
> I have asked for help not to receive a copy of the message I send out.
> Did I do something wrong?

-hackmiester
EAT IT!! http://www.hackmiester.com