On 21 Mar 2005 at 13:21, Tarrius Hodge wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I bought a computer about 6 months ago. It came with the Open
> Office.org 1.0 program. This program is not working. It will not let
> me save at all. When I try I get a message saying
>
> Microsoft Viual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!
> Programfiles\openoffice.org1.0\program\
>

> This is very frustrating as I have reinstalled the program twice and
> it still is not fixed and this program is an important part of my
> computer. Can you please tell me what I can do to fix this problem?
> Without having to spend hours on the phone. Thank you for your
> assistance.

The latest production version of OO.o is 1.1.4.  I suggest you dowload
that from

http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.4/index.html

and update to that.  It is free of charge.  If that works OK you will be set
up to upgrade to the new version 2.0, when it is released for production
use later this year.

Tony Pursell
Another OO.o user