On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 21:13 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi GM,
>
> Graham & Hellen wrote:
>
> > I have just had Open Office installed on my laptop, but cannot find a
> > line-spacing facility in the object bar. I am a writer and need this
> > facility. Can you help? GM
>
> Open the Stylist (F11)
> Rightclick a style, for example default,
> Choose change
> And adjust linespacing and anything else you would like to.
> OK.
> And then all text based upon that style, will be displayed in the just
> choosen format.
>
> kind regards,
> Cor

For certain this is a better way than manually adjusting line spacing.
However, the question was how to get these features on the toolbar.
After reading your excellent suggestion above, it dawned on me that
right-clicking on the format toolbar gives a context menu one item of
which is Visible Buttons. From here the OP can do further
customizations.

--
Documentation Co-Lead
http://documentation.openoffice.org/