On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 10:26 +0000, CPHennessy wrote:
> Hi Cyrille
>
> On Thursday 24 March 2005 08:30, Cyrille Moureaux wrote:
> [snip]
> > Automagically directing unsubscribed users to a point in the OOo list
> > archive pages where they will be able to monitor replies to their
> > particular queries would be nice, but I'm not sure if that can easily be
> > done. In the meantime, I for one do appreciate the efforts of CPH,
> > Tamblyne and others in forwarding the replies to the users and pointing
> > out to them their unsubscribed status.
> Thanks.
>
> > I guess copying the list on such
> > forwards is a way of avoiding duplication of that effort.
> Yes, this should mean that the unsubscribed user receives the automatic
> response giving them helpful infomation (I've attached it, if anyone thinks
> that more should be added or made clearer), and either a CC:ed reply or a
> copied reply where the original answer was not CC:ed to the questioner.

WRT the FAQS reference. While things are in flux you might like to add
http://documentation.openoffice.org/faqs/index.html to the list. There
are some differences between the two and adding this reference would
make it easier for users to get answers.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
Documentation Co-Lead