Hello,
    I keep getting this message everytime I turn the computer on.

                                                      OpenOffice.org cannot  be
started  due to an  error in  accessing  the  OpenOffice.org  configuration
data.

   The following internal error has occurred: GetStorage,name:"No Content!

  Can you help me with this problem please.I have Windows XP.

                      sincerly,Vivian Brack