Take a look at cosmi.com.  It looks like they "package" OOo in a box for
$20.  Then they probably send folks to this list for help.

-----Original Message-----
From: hackmiester [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 4:07 PM
To: users@openoffice.org; Chuck Dobra
Subject: Re: [users] Envelopes

For what money? :-) It's free unless you ordered the CD. To download it
off of the website is completely gratis, but a horrible idea if you have
dial-up.

Anyway, about your issue. It's quite simple to print an envelope: Click
the Insert menu and choose Envelope. That's how to do that. About the
barcodes, I can't seem to find an option to do that. Anyone else know
something about that?

By the way, this is what you call a mailing list. In a mailing list,
lots of people subscribe to help people like yourself. We don't work for
Sun or OO.o (no one really works for OO.o, since it's open source,
meaning anyone can modify the application, although they can manage
things, like G Roderick Singleton does.). Therefore it's not our
product, but we are always glad to help!

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:43:24 -0600 (GMT-06:00), Chuck Dobra
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I purchased your program this past weekend, and I'm impressed with
> what you get for the money.  But, I can't figure out to (1) print and
> envelope from the wp program, and printing an envelope with a bar code

> would be even better.  Can you help me?
>
> Chuck Dobra

-hackmiester
EAT IT!! http://www.hackmiester.com