Good Day!!!

I have encountered a problem in printing our documents especially in the
ledger (continous form) format for accounting department.  The PC is a
LTSP thin client and is using Openoffice 1.1.3 application (bundled in
mandrake distro) and Panasonic KX P1694 printer.  The user was
printing a document using OpenOffice Spreadsheet and was unable to get
the desired result. The print out always starts at the middle of the
page (i.e. if you print 1,2,3,4,5 the print out is 3,4,5).  We tried
to changed the driver of Panasonic, changed the printer to Epson FX
1170 and checked all the possible incorrect format of openoffice but
the result is still the same. We double check all the hardware and we
found out that there were no problems in the hardware side so we would
like to
ask for your help regarding openoffice because this might have been the
cause of the  problem.

Thank you in advance.

Paulo