hackmeister,

hackmiester wrote:
[snip]

I told it to filter any messages that contain the phrase "moderator for users@openoffice.org". I'll be testing that with my other email, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Having posed a VERY similar if not the same question a few days/weeks
back, here is my solution for Mozilla 1.4:

1. Once your email client is open, perhaps even GMail, Create a filter
   called OOo unsubbed users
2. Edit that filter so that the 'Delivered-To' field contains the word
   moderator. You will have to customise the field and add it in EXACTLY
   as above( sans quotes).
3. Move the messages to your normal Users folder but mark them as
   important.

With the above I have all my messages threaded and the moment I get to an unsubbed user, the message shows up in red, which is a personal reminder to also Cc the user if replying to it.

[snip]

Hope that helps