On 2 Apr 2005 at 11:56, Russ Fineman wrote:

> Matthew B. Howell, MOS wrote:
>
> > It took a bit of perseverance on my part, but I finally figured out
> > how to print envelopes correctly using 1.14 and my HP printer!
> >
> > Matthew B. Howell, MOS
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > "Financial freedom is ALWAYS attainable!"
> I'm having problems with #10 envelopes. How did you fix it?

Russ

Lots of people seem to have problems with #10.  Is that what OOo calls
'Env. 10' in its list of formats (24.13cm by 10.48cm)?  If it is, it would
print OK for me.  Of course, I don't have #10 envelopes here in the uk,
but it looks OK on a plain sheet of paper.

I'm using Win98SE and a HP Deskjet 610C.  What's your OS and
printer?  Have you tried printing on a plain sheet of paper?

Tony Pursell.