Roland Torrens wrote:
I have downloaed and installed the above programme - initial reaction
brilliant.

Now have discovered that all my Microsoft Excel files have been converted to
OpenOffice format - not expected - how can I revert to xls other than
uninstall.

Regards

Roland Torrens

If files have been converted, it's because they were saved in OOo format. See Options/load and save/General to set these defaults.

Once you've set them back to MS formatting, you open and resave the affected files. But AFAIK, the conversion is very good, but not perfect, especially regarding advanced formatting.

The original files haven't been touched, but they won't have the latest changes.

Paul

--
Using m79 on Win XP.
Given address is checked only infrequently. Please reply to group.