Yes. Get a better zip program. HTTP://www.ultimatezip.com

Allen Friedman wrote:
Thanks for getting back to me. I found my answer (I think) by using
WinZip's help menu. The problem had to do with WinZip not recognizing
the program archive file. Reading the help screen further, it stated
that opening this archive required opening more files than my computer
may have been capable of opening. I'm not sure how others with Windows
98 proceed with opening and operating the program. For the moment I
abandoned my effort and went to our school's computer lab and used
their Powerpoint program to put together my presentation.

Is there hope for me?

Thanks,

Allen