On Wednesday 06 April 2005 18:42, Jason Brower wrote:
> I am creating a presentation and after showing the presentation and
am
> back in to the editing screen my screen goes black after I am Idle
only
> 2 seconds or so.  Can anyone help me?  FC3 Oo version 1.1.3
>
> Jason

Never seen your problem in the current versiones.  I've used Impress
quite a bit in OOo113 & 114 download versiones on Mdk101.  I feel
that 114 is more solid and would reccomend it.

However, your problem sounds like a corrupted file somewhere.
Might be in OOo or in FC3.  I would remove completely OOo and
reinstall OOo114.
(BACK UP your backup directory in the /OOo directory.)
Then rerun setup.  There is an option to repair which might be worth a
try.

It that doesn't fix it, there may be a problem with the FC3 install.
I sometimes get Mdk101 into a state where it is simpler to just
install it again.  I have separate partitions
for  /, /usr, /opt, /usr/local, /home, etc., which make this safe for
my data.

Richard.