Mark Herring wrote:

To:  Cosmi

InRe:  Perfect Pro Office

cc:  OpenOffice.org mailing list

Sirs;

In you ads, you do not acknowledge the heritage from OpenOffice.org. This seems a bit unethical.

Also, at least one of your customers has written to our mailing list looking for help. Where did he get that idea?

Finally, what value-added features do you have that are not in the free product from OpenOffice.org?

thanks

Mark Herring

After having to remove some spyware from my Father's computer which seemed to originate from a Cosmi CD, why doesn't this shock me?

--
Allen Farley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]