As you are not subscribed, you may have missed this post.

Christel ROBERT wrote:
Free fonts: http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts.html or http://www.goodfonts.org/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking for free fonds (for a student project) and had the idea to use
the open office fonds.
Could you tell me if open office has free fonds (without copyright etc) and
if so, where I can find them? Is there a list or anything like that?
If not, could you give me a hint where I can find free fonds elsewhere?

Thank you,
Oliver

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0513-2, 01/04/2005
Tested on: 2005/04/04 08:23:53 PM

-- Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 [EMAIL PROTECTED]