On Friday 08 April 2005 13:20, Christina Godinez wrote:

> i'm downloading from www.openoffice.org
> thank you once again
>
> >can you give me the link to a different site? thank you very
much....

> >Steve Kopischke wrote:Have you tried downloading from a different
server?

> >Christina Godinez said the following:
> >
> >>i downloaded again from www.openoffice.org . i must have
downloaded it about 5 or 6 times already. i'm windows 2000 pro. it
tells me download is finish, i close the dialogue box and click the
zip file. then i get the error crc... it's about 82mb files... quite
a big file. is there another way of downloading it, like instead of
one large file? is there any way theu can break it into 4 or 5 files?
thanks you..

If your are getting an 82 mb file then your are downloading the Linux
version.  Maybe that's why it won't install.
Try this one.
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/openoffice/stable/1.1.4/OOo_1.1.4_Win32Intel_install.zip

Richard.

> >>Anthony Chilco wrote:
> >>Hi Christina,
> >>If there was a CRC error when uzipping, that means that the zip
file was
> >>not downloaded correctly or completely. You may be able to repair
the
> >>zip file if you zip utility has that capability, but most likely
you'll
> >>have to download it again.
> >>tc

error crc is not correct. i click to ignore, then when you execute
the setup. it give an error message and will not continue the
installation. i'm using windows xp and windows 2000 pro... any
suggestion ill be much appreciated...

Extract All

Verify that the