Joe Conner wrote:
How can you tell which one is closest? They do not list what city or state they are in.
+1 Joe

Peter Kupfer wrote:

Christine Mellick wrote:

I have windows xp system. I live in St. Ann, Missouri. When I start to download they ask for language, system and download site. I don't know which download site to choose. The choices are USA, isc, Indiana, secs up, tds, wrpn, ibiblio.org and pair. How do I know which one to choose?

God bless you,
Chris Mellick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pick the one that is closest to you.

I guess you really can't outside of country. Most in the USA will be good for anyone in the US. When it doubt, pick Indiana U, because it is in the middle. :)

http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/#mirrors

That link isn't really helpful, but it might help a but.

HTH,
--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4
[EMAIL PROTECTED]