What OS are you running?

If Windows, did you check your Autostart folder?

Johnny

Arthur Romano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev den Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:58:15 +0100:

Thats not the issue. When I start or restart my computer and all the programs are loading on my desktop a blank tect doc opens up via openoffice. I would like this to not be the case, so that I simply will open a bank doc when I need to not everytime I start my computer.

Artie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Barton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 2:30 AM
Subject: Re: [users] How do I

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 09:59, Arthur Romano wrote:
How do I make it so that open office does not automatically open up a
text doc when I startup my computer?

Artie

Your message header indicates that you are using some flavour of Windows. I am not sure about the meaning of you question, but if you are saying that your MS Office files (eg. doc) are being opened by OOo, the answer can be found at:

http://user-faq.openoffice.org/faq/ar01s04.html#FILE-ASSOCIATIONS

If this is not the case, please write back to this list with a more
detailed explanation of your problem.

Dave