G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 17:38 -0500, Peter Kupfer wrote:

Jonathon Blake wrote:
So where can I download OOo 1.2 since that is the version of OOo that
they are claiming to be using?

xan

jonathon

ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/1.1.2/

That is not relevant though. When people are using old versions, we should still help them and suggest that they upgrade. We shouldn't tell them to go away.

Peter,

How do you equate 1.1.2 with 1.2? Please explain.

My bad, I made an assumption I guess that the website was wrong, and they meant 1.1.2.

As I test I reinstalled the version I bough, and it had 1.1 on it, so I am guessing that the website is wrong. Maybe not though.

Sorry for the error.

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4
[EMAIL PROTECTED]