Ennio-Sr wrote:

Hi Andrew,

* Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [090405, 23:44]:


Ennio-Sr wrote:



Hi all,
I'm unsuccessfully trying to put in a macro the instructions to load the
keyboard configuration previously saved in a file.
As the Macro Recorder will not record all the steps, I was adapting a
Load Document macro found reading Andrew Pitonyak docs, but my ignorance
is too wide to correctly do that.
Would somebody suggest me some (short and 'direct to the scope' ;) ) reading?


Thanks for your attention,
Ennio.


I did not know that you could save a keyboard configuration in a file.
I did not know that you could read a keyboard configuration from a file.



Just to be sure my post was not misleading: I was referring to the
assignement of keyboard keys (such as, for example, CTRL+A) to macros,
that you can save to a file (Tools > Macro > Assign > Save to a named
file). When you re-open the file, the key combination you've chosen will
not work unless you 'Load' the previously saved Configuration file.
So, what I was trying to do is to save this 'Load' procedure to a macro.


I understand that 2.0 has more configuration capabilities. I have not yet looked at the SDK release stuff for 2.0, so it might be in there.
Hopefully, I am simply ignorant of this capability and it does exist! :-)


--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw
My Macro Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm
Free Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php


--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Reply via email to