G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 15:42 +0200, Olive wrote:

Hello,

I have a RTF document with an image embedded in it. I would like to export the image under a common image format. Is it possible? I have looked extensively trough the menus but I don't find anything related to that.

I am not certain I understand; however, I have found that saving an rtf
file in OOo format links images in the rtf file to the new file where
you can use Edit > Links to find them. As to the format that these will
be, I am not certain but believe that they will be in whatever format
was used originally. In own test I made before replying the image in my
test was linked as a png and I believe that to be the origninal format.

Please try it.

Thanks a lot! It works.

Olive