> On Apr 12, 2005 2:33 AM, Jose Antonio Sousa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > One question only: when I import a MsOffice document with a section
> > break, OpenOffice adds an extra blank page, containing no headers and
> > footers from any section but taken into consideration for page count. Am
> > I missing something or is it just a bug?

I am writing a presentation on this topic at the moment.

You are correct OpenOffice.org inserts a blank page to ensure that an
odd numbered page is always on the right.

There is a, in my opinion clumsy, workaround of assigning a page style
to the odd number with a page layout setting of Left Page. The Left Page
style should then have the Next Style setting set to the style for the
remainder. The reason I think this is clumsy is that if the number of
pages before this point changes by an odd number then a blank page will
be reintroduced.

Thanks, Ian