Hi all,
I downloaded the deb pckgs from the site suggested a few posts ago
(ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/680/Beta)
untar-zipped them and then ran dpkg -i *1.9.82*deb.
OOo-1.9.82 was installed alongsize the older 1.9.79 and seemed to work.
Afterwards I removed 1.9.79 and it still seems to work (apart from a
particular for which I'm posting separately).
Now:
In the README file it is recommended to "call the installation program
of the newer version and choose 'Repair'" when you remove the older
installation.
The point is that I can't see any 'install' or 'setup' file in those
packages. How can I observe the recommendation?

Thanks for your attention.
Regards,
        Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)