Dnia poniedziaÅek, 18 kwietnia 2005 16:18, Orjan Henningson napisaÅ:
> After I had downloaded OpenOffice, I noted that some of my WordPerfect
> files had been converted to OpenOffice files with no options to convert it
> back to WP without changing the format.  When I think of the ones
> developing this program, the word "idiots" come to my mind, but I will not
> use it, since it is not nice to do so.  Anyway, I look forward to the day
> when I can use OpenOffice, that is; when it is international (proper
> English) and not American only.
>
> O. Henningson, Canada
May be You have to read same info about a program before use it.
OOO has a GB english dictionary and if I properly remember canadian english
dictionary.
It is so easy. Go to openoffice.org web page. Put word dictionary in search
machine (on left side of the page) and you have all data you need.
But it look like that you are lazy, or greenhorn or may be even Ms Window
user.
So go at once for
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/download_dictionary.html
rest is up to you.

--
z.a.kaleta (sanskryt), registered Linux User #279350

--
z.a.kaleta (sanskryt), registered Linux User #279350