----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OOUsers List" <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Jack Gillis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [users] 1.4.1 and 1.9.5 on same machine

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 08:05 -0400, Jack Gillis wrote:
This is my first post to this list and if I violate some tenet of the list,
let apologize right now and I will welcome any correction.

I am new to OpenOffice.org and have installed 1.1.4 with the security
patch.  I would like to try the 1.9.95 on the same machine  for, among
other reasons, the data base interface but am not certain they can live
happily together on the same machine.  Is it possible?  (They exist on
separate machines right now.)

Yes they can. By grunging through your mail headers I see you use Outlook Express which implies you use Windows. This info is always good to share as it helps us volunteers to help you. Please remember to always post your OS and OOo release. -- PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST. Documentation Co-Lead http://documentation.openoffice.org/