On Friday 22 April 2005 04:49 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> each time i try to open my open office i get a error report  saying
> --- get storage, name, no content. how do i fix that??  thank  you,
> sue

    This information is available in the Setup Guide that came with open
office. Do a search for setup_guide.pdf. It should be in the folder to
which you extracted the files before installing the program.
     If you can not find the Setup Guide, this link gives you the same
information:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/faqs/installation/026.html.

Please send all replies to [EMAIL PROTECTED] No personal emails
please.

Dan