Greetings

Following my reply to Bashar about the new website in Firefox. I would like to provide some details for the website project crew.

This is how the new website appears in Firefox 1.0.3
-- There is a skip to content link visible above the logo
-- The top tabs are a vertical unordered list.
-- Then there appears to be a grey horizontal rule
-- Beside the horizontal rule (totally off screen [1024x768]) is the new central menu.

The New Central Menu looks Excellent and there is no problem with it

I know it was no-ones' intention to make the new website so initially awkward for users of the Firefox browser and I hope these details can help someone isolate the code sections that are rendering with unexpected results.

I know myself when I tried changing some HTML 4.01 Tables to HTML 1.0 Transitional that Firefox rendered the rows with 2x the height they had originally just by switching from HTML to XHTML.

Cameron