Thanks, but I still hope there could be a more easy way to obtain relative paths...
Marc H.

Philippe Debar a écrit :

I had a similar problem with MS Word, which also does not want relative paths. The workaround I used was to create a macro that was automatically run every time the document was opened. It searched for the first link, checked if the path was coherent to the file's own path and if not, did a search and replace to change the links to the correct path.

I hope this can help you.

Philippe