On Tuesday 03 May 2005 10:21 am, Geoffrey J. Teale wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We've found a memory leak when using OpenOffice.org 1.1.4 as a
server
> dealing with multiple pyuno scripts.
>
> Can anyone tell me where the right place to discuss this issue
would
> be?  I don't want to post a huge e-mail here if this is not the
right place.

The best place is probably to file an issue via issuezilla.  After
filing the issue, attach any documents that help to clarify how to
reproduce it.  Go to http://www.openoffice.org  and look for ...?

Well, just go here:
http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html

That will get the attention of those who can do something about it.
It is also a good reference for discussion on this list, as well,
since attachements are not allowed on this list.

regards,
Richard.