On Tuesday 03 May 2005 03:45 pm, Tia Luker wrote:
> Hello
>   I seem to be having some issues with the microsoft office
program.

Do you mean the program that works like microsoft office?
Do you mean OpenOffice.org?  What version?
What OS?  Though I imagine Windows 98 or ME.

> Everytime I reboot this document recovery thing comes up, and I
cant seem to
> make it stop. Its trying to recover a document that it cannot
recover, nor
> do I need it.  Is there a way to turn this off just so that it
will not keep
> doing it, but be able to turn it back on for future times when I
need
> recovery of a document?
>   Thank you.
>   -Tia Luker

If you are using OpenOffice.org send more info.
If you are using Microsoft Office, I'd suggest that you do a remove
and reinstall (that used to help me).

Richard.