On Wednesday 04 May 2005 12:51 pm, Bob Lockie wrote:
> The table border doesn't print on my HTML table.
> How do I get it to print?
> I didn't see any configuration options.

     Highlight all the cells in the table. Right click inside the table,
select "Table" from the context menu. Click on the Border tab. You can
then choose how you want your border to look.
     If you want to make a special border for a single cell, click on
that cell. Then right click to get the context menu. Again select
"Table" from that menu. In this case, only that one cells is changed by
your selections.
     In other words, if you want to affect more than one cell, highlight
the cells first. Then right click and select "Table".

Dan