Thanks for finally responding to my issue w. having various documents unable to
open that had been previously created w. OpenOffice.Org v.1.1.1   As I
mentioned in my last e-mail my main concern was some 80 pages of a personal log
that I had created over much of last year using the above-mentioned version of
OpenOffice that were suddenly made unuseable/un-openable after my pc crashed
several mos. ago.  I'm thankful to say that after visiting Sun microsystems and
OpenOffice.org web-sites I was able to download OpenOffice v.1.1.3 and after
installing same was finally able to re-open essentially all of my previously
created documents, made w. v.1.1.1, and as an added bonus had extra features
using v.1.1.3 that I hadn't enjoyed with the earlier version.  Thanks again for
your attention and response and keep up the good work on a very useful software
application.   Yours,  Stephen Sonnenmoser