Hello;

Regarding Issue 45593, I don't find any way to vote for it. Is this a non voting type of issue, or am I not allowed to vote for some reason?

Also, is this a "top-posting" list? It appears to be, but I'm just double-checking.

Thank you.

John Hardy

I would suggest that you file and enhancement request at
www.openoffice.org, post the number back to this list and everyone can
vote on it - if they agree.

/paul