On Wednesday 04 May 2005 23:59, Marc DVer wrote:
> While going through OO.o to find out about CollabNet I found a post
> discussing the differnece between SourceCast and CollabNet.  What actual
> software package is used for the mailing lists?  If I can get some
> manuals I might be able to find a more technical solution to what has
> been discussed here.

Hi Marc,
 I'm not quite sure what is used but if you look at the headers "ezmlm" is
mentioned. Also note that the proprietary system (SourceCast) is very tightly
admisintered by CollabNet(the company), so even if you come up with a
reasonable and workable solutions, getting theie "product manager" to accept
it, will be a completely different problem. Louis, is there any realistic
chance that we can get any changes which can help with moderated users ?
This is going to become a MUCH bigger problem with the release of OOo 2.0 and
if the situation remains as it is, many moderated emails will not be getting
CC:ed responses.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ