On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 16:59 +1000, Jonathon Coombes wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 22:07 -0700, Michael A Chase wrote:
> > On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:32:28 +1000, Jonathon Coombes wrote:
> > >
> > > There were initial problems with refreshes on the knowledgebase website.
> > > This was upgraded only two days ago, and we are having some minor issues
> > > with this major update. We have been tweaking the system, so it should be
> > > okay again now. Thanks for your feedback.
> >
> > As of 2205 US Pacific Coast time it reports Internal Server Error.  The
> > bottom line says it's "Microsoft-IIS/66.6 Server" (why did they divide the
> > number by 10?) which may explain it.
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> As part of our final upgrade we have installed an application
> firewall. This allows us to change the server type displayed.
> As for the Internal Server Error, I have not had any problem.
> I am wondering if you caught it mid-reset or something? Is
> there still problems?

OK, everyone. It seems I locked the system down too much with my
initial install of security, so I have taken it off a bit. The
knowledgebase is all accessable again now for anyone who wants
to try it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Jonathon
--
OOo Tips (RSS) - http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/tips.rss