Keeping in mind that these are beta releases not everything will work
as it is supposed to.

There have been some comments on this list about these types of
fields. The other comment was concerned with 'image' field type.

If the issue is reproducible and no one else on this list can suggest
how to get this working recommend you file a bug/issue for the dev's
to work on.

/paul