Is there a way to add icons to openoffice 1.9.x? I wrote a little macro
that toggled overstriking on selected text, and want to add it to the
formatting toolbar with an appropriate icon. there is no appropriate icon.
I can quite easily make one with an icon painter program. But where do I
put it so that OOo can find it and place it on the toolbar?

I'm using windows, but would be interested in any solutions.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.