On Fri, 13 May 2005 01:19:38 -0400, kb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rogier van Vlissingen wrote:
After importing a doc into another doc, I'm having tremendous challenges with irregular line spacing -- the original was imported from an msword doc, and looks fine, but after making some formatting adjustments, including changing fonts, I have an intractable problem with irregular space between lines. It stays even if I go back to the original font, even if I strip any funny formatting with "format > default."
Any practical suggestions will be welcome.

I have always been successfull fixing the problem this way, it might or might not help in your case. It is usually not sufficiant to do only one of 2 and 3 below.

1. Mark (select) all the problematic text
2. Right click the text and select Default (topmost option)
3. Apply the Default style using the style combo box in the toolbar, or via the "Paragraph Styles" window.
4. Unmark (unselect) the problematic text.

Thanks. I already tried that, as reported earlier in this thread. It did not help. So this is now issue 49116. Meanwhile the answer was (workaround) to create the file with a regular copy, paste operation not with the insert > file sequence in OOwriter.

-- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/