On this page (http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.4/index.html) there
should be three drop down box's.... language is the first,  operating
system is the second, and the last is download site.

If you don't see all of these three box's it could be the browser.
Which one are you using?

> Then for USA I see 3 different mirrors.  What am I suppose to do?
Choose the mirror that is phyiscally closest to you. At the end of the
day however it really won't make that much difference if you choose
one in the USA (assuming that you are also located there).

/paul