I have tried to download DesignPro from Avery.

Since I am on dial up I use a download manager, LeechGet.  LG has work very
well
for me.  However, when I tired (3 times) on Avery, my whole computer locks up.
There is something about the way the site wants to download it.  I wrote to
them, to
no avail, as of now.  That is just about 2 days and on the weekend.  I shall
wait until
next week to try to write them again.  Oh, the first response was that it being
technical nature they could not answer directly but forwarded my concern.

Chris