Excuse me. But I do not find any "handles" (in the French version 1.1.4.). Sometimes the sign "+" shows up, but no means to move the limit of the note. It bothers me, because with MS Excel, I did not have that problem.
Marc H.

Paul a écrit :

When you first create the note, there is the ability to drag the
'handles' to extend the length of the note. This should give you
adequate ability to control what appears on each line.

/paul