Bottom post

on Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:01 AM Reg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Subject: [users] [moderated]
>

> Hello.
>
> My name is Reg and have recently downloaded OOo. I wish to
> ask if some work could be done to make it fully compatible
> with "Dragon Naturally Speaking 8". At present I can only use
> "Global Commands" which does not support all functions and
> being "Digitally Challenged" (As they say these days. I
> Laugh.) using a keyboard is awkward for me.
>
> This is not a complaint, just a thought for your programmers OK.
>
> Reg.

Reg,

        I'm pretty sure this question comes under the category of RFE
(request for enhancement).  These are filed at the website.  I'm not
entirely familiar with the process, but I did find this:
http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/protocols_proposing.html which may be
helpful.

HTH,
MM