Normally you get the message saying that you
- first place the original sot645mi.dll file from the program folder to a different folder
- then put the downloaded file on its place (in the program folder)
- try to make OpenOffice to work
If it works, finally you can delete the old file (that you had put in a different folder)
Marc

Allan Gilpin a écrit :

Downloaded  latest security patch and made back-up of file sot645mi.dll in a spare
folder. Do I then delete this file from the program folder? I get the message
"Cannot delete, access denied. make sure that the disk is not full or write
protected and that file is not currently in use". I have put the security patch file
in the program folder but am assuming that the sot645mi.dll should have been deleted.
What am I doing wrong?