On Wednesday 18 May 2005 16:56, + David Algeo wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> I did not find any reference to using tablet computers with OO in the
> FAQ and I did download and try to make the tablet pen work with OO.  OO
> treats the pin as a mouse pointer not a writing device.
>
> This would be very helpful since I know of several colleges that are now
> requiring tablets for all students for not only homework but testing.
> This college is not including MSoffice in the tablet load because of
> licensing.  I had wished I could have replaced OO in the load.  This
> would have meant that the staff would also have to look at OO.

Sorry, but it does look like this is not supported at this time.
I'm not sur eif it would be useful but these seems to be a customization of
AbiWord which does support this ( tabiword.sf.net I think ).

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ