On 20.05.2005 13:06 UK Time, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
Read the section titled

   Setting The Locale

in my free macro document... The code looks like this:

Andrew,

once again many thanks for your reply.

I am pleased to report that I can now set the languague of my text documents to the languages I use via the code you provided and the language/country combinations de/de, en/us and en/gb :-)

This is quite OK for my purposes, although it would be great if I was able to go a step further and set different languages for different table columns.

In your macro document you say "... you should perform more testing with tables and other things. It is safer to use an enumeration, because an enumeration can enumerate sections that all use the same property values so you can then always set the locale."

Unfortunately, I have no idea what an 'enumeration' is or does in this context and where to go from here.

Any pointers?

Thank you.

Herbert Eppel
--