<tip author="Paul" subject="Setting PDF export options">To set PDF export options select *File > Export as PDF... Here you can choose which pages are outputted and also the quality of the file.*</tip>

Paul wrote:
Depending on the version of OOo that your using will depend on the
amount of control that you have when exporting documents to pdf. Later
versions have alot of control. For instance 1.9.95 has alot of control
about amount/type of compression for images, etc...

These options are presented when you actually start the export
function (file>export as pdf)

/paul