To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: [users] HTML document query.?

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question but my advise is that
OOo HTML is not the best tool for the job if you are producing web
sites with this functionality.  It is a very basic HTML engine.

I always suggest www.nvu.com as an excellent open source tool for web
site development.

What you are suggesting does sound doable however.

/paul