I've tried every version of OO Beta 3.0.0 I can find.  I've reinstalled java 
runtime.  I've rebooted the computer countless times (Vista).  I've now 
reinstalled OO 2.4.1.  No luck there either.

I created the database within the mail merge wizard.  In the dialog boxes 
associated with it I can see all the address data, and in the right places.  
But the mail merge wizard won't let me use the list I created within it.

I'm at my wits end.  I just can't understand why it won't use the file that I 
created IN MAIL MERGE.

 Rev. Charles R. Lehmann
Pastor, Saint John's Lutheran Church, Accident, MD
http://chaz-lehmann.livejournal.com



----- Original Message ----
> From: NoOp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 9:30:27 PM
> Subject: [users]  Re: Database troubles
> 
> On 09/04/2008 05:35 PM, Rev. Charles Lehmann wrote:
> > apparently Java wasn't installed.  It is now, but no help.  OS is XP.
> > Version is 3.0.0 Beta.  I suspect that's the problem.  It's the first
> > issue I've had with Beta.
> > 
> > Rev. Charles R. Lehmann Pastor, Saint John's Lutheran Church,
> > Accident, MD http://chaz-lehmann.livejournal.com
> > 
> 
> I presume that you restarted OOo after enabling Java. I seldom run
> Windows, but seem to recall that rebooting sometimes helped. Also check
> to ensure that your Java is up-to-date:
> 
> http://java.com/en/
> 
> If all that fails, try with 2.4.1 or the OOo-dev m4 version:
> http://download.openoffice.org/680/?intcmp=1461
> 
> 
> 
> Note: you do not need to uninstall OOo3 beta to run the dev version,
> they will happily run side-by-side.
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to