I created an input field with name=inp-fun-field0'.
Then, a few lines down, I created another input field.
I guess, by accident, I gave it the same name, inp-fun-field0.
Isn't that a bug?  I'd expect the input field names are
unique; otherwise, that's the purpose of the name?  If
the name is only a description, then maybe I could
understand it, but 'name' at least to me, suggests
a unique value.

Help search for 'input field' did show an 'Input Field'
link; however, when I went there, it had, in bold,
Input Field, but didn't mention anything about unniqueness
of the name.

TIA

-Larry