Twayne wrote:
Dear Sirs,

please delete my Name "Marisa Thomsen" and my entries from your
archive.

I don't want to be listed at Google, etc. with my name. Thank you for
your understanding.

Looking forward getting your feedback.

Thank you very much in advance
Marisa Thomsen

"Hostage" mit Bruce Willis kostenlos anschauen!
Exklusiv für alle WEB.DE Nutzer. *http://www.blockbuster.web.de*
[http://www.blockbuster.web.de]

Marisa,

You will have to change your information al any/all of the places you have used it. On the mail lists, unsub and then subscribe again to change the name you use to a nick.

You can not remove your name from Google by this or any other method that I am aware of. Google collects data and wherever you have posted with your name will already be in their records and will remain there. In general you should not use any personal information on any newsgroup, especially public newsgroups, and most mailing lists where it will be published. I'm not sure what else to tell you.

HTH

One example of the futility of this subject. Once it's out there it is gone.

http://www.nabble.com/Please-delete-my-data-td19431396.html

--
James E. Morrow
 Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]